Introducing the Toni C. Collection - influential apparel inspired by #theChambersfamily!
NEVER BEND OR BREAK Unisex Long Sleeve Tee
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US
Be Better. Do Better. Live better. Unisex Hoodie
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
"LIVE BETTER" Long Sleeve Tee
A good long-sleeved shirt is a men's fashion must-have. Add this wardrobe essential to your collection, and have a great to-go option for a casual look, or a relaxed business outfit.
• 100% cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Pre-shrunk jersey knit
• Classic fit with long sleeves and rib cuffs
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8'' (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle bottom hem
• Taped neck and shoulders
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
Be Better. Do Better. Live Better. Unisex Hoodie
Only a few left!
Who knew that the softest hoodie you'll ever own comes with such a cool design? Inspired by Toni Chevelle's title, "Within These Walls", this hoodie is an inspirational reminder and affirmation to be, live, and do better!
You won't regret buying this classic streetwear piece of apparel with a convenient pouch pocket and warm hood for chilly evenings.
• 100% cotton face
• 65% ring-spun cotton, 35% polyester
• Front pouch pocket
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Matching flat drawstrings
• 3-panel hood
INTRODUCING TONI CHEVELLE
Talk about humble beginnings; my initial phase of life was the epitome of humility. I was born to a 22 year old single mother, in a tiny medical clinic in the rural town of Hollandale, MS. I was raised on Highway 454 in a small community called Swiftwater (MS), on a farm known as Hollywood Plantation.
Our backyard was a cottonfield. Growing up, I ate meals out of recycled aluminum pie tins and drank koolaide and water out of repurposed jelly jars. I always thought we ate and drank out of those because it was fun and unique; it wasn't until I grew up that I understood it was because we were poor. Hmm...
My education came from right here in the MS Delta; elementary through high school at Norma C. O'Bannon School on Raceway Road, where I was Class Salutatorian; and college at Mississippi Valley State University in Itta Bena, MS, where I earned my Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication. Currently I am pursuing my Master of Science in Media Management-Social Media Management through Arkansas State University. My writing began as imaginative play with my sister as we played with our Barbies; later, in high school, my first written assignment would be the catalyst for my love and passion for writing.